Cardamom essential oil is a well-known essential oil and it has many beneficial uses. It can reduce the effects of chemotherapy, nausea, as well as its qualities as an antiseptic, antimicrobial, aphrodisiac, astringent, digestive, stomachic, stimulant, and diuretic substance.
What is a herniated disc? (A herniated disc is a condition in which the annulus fibrosus (outer portion) of the vertebral disc is torn, enabling the nucleus (inner portion) to herniate or extrude through the fibers. The herniated material can compress the nerves around the disc and create pain that can radiate through the back and sometimes down the arms (if the herniation is in the cervical spine) and legs (if the herniation is in the lumbar spine). You have to be so careful with back injuries especially injuries to the disc. If you do not treat it right, you could permanently damage your back. If you leave it untreated or you use the wrong treatment you could end up with a paralyzed back and spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair.
Okay so we all know what castor oil (a pale yellow oil obtained from castor beans, used as a purgative and a lubricant and in manufacturing oil-based products) is used for. If you are having constipation issues then you may or may not turn to castor oil. In today’s modern health world castor oil seems like a prehistoric and outdated treatment for these types of issues. Traditionally, castor oil has been a powerful stool loosener and quickly helped people became regular again. Yes, the legend is true castor oil doesn’t taste good. You may want to plug your nose if you ever consume the oil. But wait there are other uses for castor oil as well. Let’s look into some of the top reviews for castor oil.
This title is a mouthful and a mile long. This product stands out because it really hydrates the skin well. It can meet any skin or hair need you may encounter. This product offers a wide variety of uses as a pure product and a castor oil product.
- As stated earlier effectively moisturizes skin and hair giving them that glowing look
- It reverses hair loss helping your hair and and eyelashes grow thick (if you are interested in having long and thick eyebrows)
- It is a pure product presenting no fears about toxins or chemicals found in non-pure products
- It can be used on all skin and hair types because it is pure and does not cause allergic reactions
- -It is expeller pressed making it a superior brand
- -It is generously sized and well priced
- Works on all skin types
- Reasonably priced
- Fair amount of product given
- The growth of hair may not be visible in some people as some users said
- -The odour may not be pleasant to most people
- So what is being said is it may not cause hair growth in some people
- Misleading benefits given that it promotes hair growth
Now Solutions Castor Oil 100% Pure 16oz
This is pure 100% castor oil. It is the latest from Now and is odorless. Men are welcome to use it as well
- It softens any skin type
- It is all natural containing no harsh chemicals that can damage the skin
- You can use it on your hair, face, scalp, and all over your body
- It supposed to make your skin healthier because of its moisturising and anti-aging components
- It is odorless
- Men can now use it as well as women
- It comes in a large 16oz bottle that you can use for quite a long time before having to buy another
- Results are delivered quicker than other brands
- The castor oil product has therapeutic applications and thus making it better
- It’s head to toe applicability makes it a probable choice when you shop for a castor oil brand
- It is densely thick and thus unpleasant to some people.
Pure Castor Oil for Eyelashes. Eyebrows 2oz
Well what do you know a castor oil specifically for eyelashes and eyebrows. Be careful putting castor oil on eyelashes and eyebrows can be messy, You don’t want to get it in your eyes. A Lot of preparation into the making of this product. To ensure hair care, scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes and skin care is effortlessly done. It contains antibacterial and antifungal properties which is healthy for the skin. It is a good choice for the eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Supposedly it makes the hair, eyelashes and eyebrows grow to maximum lengths. Are these really benefits because who wants to look like a gorilla?
- Its antibacterial and antifungal properties help to heal wounds, acne and other problems
- Vitamin E and fatty acids help with advance support for hair and skin care
- The guarantee offered is attractive with money back refund in case it doesn’t meet your expectations even if the bottle is empty Good money back guarantee
- The results are quick with change being evident in just one week
- It helps nails too
- The bottle is small with just 2oz
- The accessories that come with it may not be of good quality
- The results showing up in one week may be a bit premature
Organic Castor Oil 100% USDA Certified Pure
The brand being hexane free (is a neurotoxic petrochemical solvent listed as a hazardous air pollutant with the EPA. It’s used to extract protein from soy, but we don’t think that’s a sensible ingredient. Hexane is used to cheaply and efficiently separate soy oil from soy protein.) is good for the eyelashes, eyebrows, hair, and skin.
- Will give long and nice looking eyelashes
- There is a bonus ebook about castor oil that you get when you purchase it
- It leaves your skin shining and hair glowing
- Nice incentive free e book upon purchase
- -It moisturises your skin and hair well
- The USDA certification means it’s organic and thus pure and can be used with no fears
- The product is small being 1oz and seems overpriced as compared to others
Tropic Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8oz
This Product promotes hair growth. It also helps the hair in other areas as well.
- Stimulation of hair growth besides repair dry damaged hair and breakages
- Protects and moisturises the hair
- It cleanses the scalp of parasite or toxins that damage your hair
- May remove hair lice
- The size is big, and the bottle can last for some time
- The price is fair and may be affordable
- It delivers results quickly
- Reasonably priced with all the hair benefits
- The product is small being 1oz and seems overpriced as compared to others
Home Health Castor Oil, Cold Pressed and Processed 32oz
This is supposed to be one of the best natural products you can get on the market today. But if it is processed is it all that natural?
- It nourishes and softens all types of skin
- If it is massaged into joints and muscles it may help them
- Being versatile, you can use it in a wide variety of ways
- The results were pretty good according to those who tested the product
- The big size at that price makes it economical for most people
- The smell may be uncomfortable for some users -It is a bit sticky as complained by some users
- It is a messy application
- The smell could may give you an upset stomach
Majestic Pure Castor Oil
This product works effectively on the skin and hair. It can be used in a wide variety of ways.
- It helps to keep skin infections, sunburns, acne and dry skin under control and may bring about speedy recovery from these injuries and conditions
- Helps hair grow and moisturises it well leaving it shiny and full
- Contains Vitamin E and other essential components helpful to your skin and hair It nourishes the skin and restores the hair
- It is generously sized, and hence you will use it for some time
- There is a guarantee for quality with money back policy in case it doesn’t meet your standards
- The pricing as compared to other brands is fair
- Its taste and texture may not be favourable to most people who diversely use castor oil.
- It may be for topical use only and not internal use
- The taste could make you sick
Castor Oil Liquid 4oz
Ultra pure in preparation, this is the castor oil for those who may have sensitive skin. The development and processing make it a right choice.
This castor oil can be used in the traditional sense as a laxative.
- It can be used as a laxative and it has many other uses as well.
- It is a good emollient that nourishes skin and moistens it
- Castor oil liquid 4 oz is results oriented and delivers within a short while
- It is hexane free and is, therefore, safe for the skin
- It may be too thick for some people to use
- The bottling used may result in spills
- It may not taste very good when used as a laxative
Molivera Organic Castor Oil 16oz
This product is good for acne and moisturizing the hair. It is the best budget castor oil buy in the list.
- Allows thick growth of hair by improving blood flow to the scalp
- Contains anti-aging components that will help the skin become soft, supple and elastic
- It has an excellent money back guarantee to users in case you do not like the product
- The size is generous
- Quick results are assured
- Good-sized bottle for the price
- The fact that it is not USDA certified makes it questionable about being organic
- This means it could contain harmful chemicals that could damage hair and skin
- Should it be used?
Pure Organic Cold Pressed Castor Oil USDA Certified
It is claimed that this product has a eyelash growth serum that makes it a better product to grow eyelashes than other products that serve the same purpose.
- It is claimed to strengthen and make the eyelashes grow long and thick. They will look fabulous
- It has antifungal and antibacterial properties that will work well on the skin and hair
- Interestingly comes with five pairs of applicator brushes
- It is organic, and thus you can use it safely
- The eyelashes are left thicker and darker
- Certified by the USDA making it officially organic
- It make take time before any noticeable results are observed
Actual Review Text:
“Our best organic castor oil is the Sky Organics 16 oz Organic Castor Oil and the organic castor oil has been developed by dermatologists in its formulation. The organic castor oil is also not irritating at all and the moisturizing ability of this organic castor oil is very good. Skin hydration will also be greatly increased with this organic castor oil and moisture is greatly distributed to your face using this organic castor oil. A flawless look can be attained with the regular use of this oil and this oil is very effective for achieving a younger looking skin.
You can use the organic castor oil for your face and for your body and the organic castor oil keeps your skin as hydrated as can be. The natural moisture of your skin is enhanced by this organic castor oil and your skin is greatly protected by this organic castor oil and its effects. The skin smoothing ability of this organic castor oil is nonetheless good and awesome. The mild formulation of the organic castor oil is definitely expected. The ultra hydrating property of the organic castor oil is very good and the organic castor oil also works for sun damage and flaky skin.
This organic castor oil contains 16 ounces per bottle and a pure and unrefined formula on this organic castor oil can be seen and felt. The organic castor oil is also free from hexane and the moisturizing ability of the organic castor oil is excellent. The skin healing ability of this organic castor oil is very good and you can use the organic castor oil for hair care as well. You can use the organic castor oil for maintaining a healthy skin and you can definitely depend upon the organic castor oil for dry skin treatment. You can use the organic castor oil for your eyelashes as well and the organic castor oil originates from artisanal farmers all the way from India for high quality standards.
Without artificial additives, the organic castor oil does not cause allergies or skin irritations at all and the organic castor oil is also expeller pressed without the use of any harmful chemicals at all. Hair and skin transformation is great with the organic castor oil. You can use the organic castor oil to cure athlete’s foot as well as ringworm. Sunburns, warts and acne can be treated with this organic castor oil. Stretch marks, scars and chronic itching can also be cured with the help of this organic castor oil.
Hair growth is also a great benefit of this oil for eyelashes, eyebrows and a healthier hair and the seed oil from this organic castor oil use a natural method for extraction using cold pressing. Hair loss problems can be alleviated with this organic castor oil and the food grade quality of this oil is excellent and USP certified. You can also use the organic castor oil for carrying your other essential oils.”
- It was the top pick of the site
- It has a fairly good-sized bottle
- There Were a few things wrong with this product
- The consistency was too thick
- You will take a long time to get this product rubbed into the skin
- Contrary to what the site says this could be a dealbreaker
Wild Wild West Organic Castor Oil
Actual Text of Review:
“ Our step-up pick is the Wild Wild West Organic Castor Oil and the organic castor oil does not clog pores at all. The organic castor oil is great for anti-aging properties and fine lines will be gone using this organic castor oil. A smoother skin can be given by this organic castor oil on a regular use and the concentrated treatment of this organic castor oil ensures that it really works. The gentle formulation of this organic castor oil keeps your skin healthy and premature skin damage is also prevented using this organic castor oil.
The non-greasy feeling of this organic castor oil keep your skin free from irritations and a smooth and soft feeling can be felt with the regular use of this organic castor oil. The fact that this organic castor oil absorbs quickly means that it is not greasy at all and the high potency formulation of this organic castor oil ensures that it works. The organic castor oil also helps to enhance the defense system on your skin.
The organic castor oil does not clog pores at all and the natural repair process of your skin is enhanced with this organic castor oil. The skin elasticity is also improved with this organic castor oil and the skin firmness can be greatly resolved using this organic castor oil. Collagen production on your skin is greatly improved with the proper use of this organic castor oil and the organic castor oil helps to boost growth for your eyebrows, hair and eyelashes.
You can also use this highly recommended organic castor oil for your skin and your face and a treatment applicator kit is also included with this organic castor oil for your added convenience. The organic castor oil is also pure cold pressed for a natural processing and the organic castor oil is also free from hexane so it is very organic. You can depend upon this organic castor oil as it is purely certified by the USDA and one bottle of this organic castor oil contains 1 ounce or 30 mL of organic castor oil.
Moisture is sealed in your hair using this organic castor oil and a shiny texture for your hair will be given when you depend upon this organic castor oil. You can say goodbye to acne scars using this organic castor oil which also helps to reduce blemishes with this organic castor oil and a total of 2 applicator blushes come with the organic castor oil for brow lines, eyelashes and the like for much more detailing with the organic castor oil. Hair growth is boosted with this organic castor oil and hair loss is diminished when you depend upon this organic castor oil in a very natural way.
Omega 6 fatty acids are present in the organic castor oil along with vitamin E to improve your hair follicles in the long run. Also, frizz free hair can be achieved with this organic castor oil. You can also ease your scalp itching with this all natural oil and old scars and stretch marks can also be healed with this organic castor oil. Anti-fungal properties as well as antibacterial properties are also seen in this organic castor oil and a guarantee of 30 days is ensured with this organic castor oil.”
No pros or cons noted for this particular product.
We have listed and discussed for you some effective organic castor oils. There may be one castor oil that is not organic because it was not USDA certified. The ones that were not specifically labeled as being USDA certified may or may not be organic castor oil products. Please choose your favorite castor oil and give it a try.
This sounds like an oxymoron to put body lotion and glycolic acid in the same word. Why? You may ask. Because usually acids will burn the skin and if this acid is put into body lotions wouldn’t it burn the skin? Apparently, these are the wrong questions to be asking because you will find glycolic acid in a lot of beauty products besides body lotions. It is known to repair damaged skin after all it is an organic acid. It has to be safe to use if it is showing up in those skincare products.On to the next thought what is the best body lotion, containing glycolic acid, to use? Let’s forge ahead and answer that very question.
First a definition of glycolic acid (a colorless, translucent, crystalline compound, C2H4O3, that occurs in cane sugar, unripe grapes, and sugar beets and has numerous industrial uses, especially in dyeing leather and textiles and in the manufacture of pesticides.) What exactly is glycolic acid?