Pregnancy is without a doubt an exciting time filled with the promise of welcoming a wonderful bundle of joy into your life. But let‘s be honest, it’s also a time of tremendous changes for a woman‘s body, and those changes can be difficult to cope with.
Isn’t it bad enough having sweaty, smelly feet now we are talking itchy feet? How about when you are sitting in a room full of crowded people. Your feet are itching so bad you just want to tear your shoes and socks off and scratch them until the pain stops or they bleed whichever comes first.
Who likes having athlete’s foot? Let’s be realistic no one likes to have athlete’s foot because it burns, itches, and stinks. Needless to say it eats away at the surface of the skin around the toes.
Bone spurs, no one and I mean no one likes having bone spurs. The shooting pain every time you move that part of the body that contains the bone spur. Bone spurs on the heel can be especially aggravating especially if you are on your feet all day long. Eventually, until the bone spur heals you will be wearing special footwear. Let us get off the negative spiral and look at the positive. You mean to tell me there is a positive side to having a bone spur? Yes, that is getting rid of it as fast as you can.
It is being said that essential oils may be able to help treat bone spurs. These days what cannot essential oils treat? They are becoming the go to natural remedies for just about any health issue these days. It seems like more and more health professionals are prescribing essential oils for recovery for health issues. Let us look into the phenomenon of essential oils possibly treating the very painful bone spur. (Bone spurs are bony projections that develop along the edges of bones. Bone spurs (osteophytes) often form where bones meet each other — in your joints. They can also form on the bones of your spine. The main cause of bone spurs is the joint damage associated with osteoarthritis.) Bone spurs are defined as Osteophytes (bony outgrowth associated with the degeneration of cartilage at joints.)
The oils involved are:
Cypress, Eucalyptus, Helichrysum, Frankincense, Lavender, Marjoram, Peppermint, Thyme, Wintergreen
Bone spurs blend:
- 4 drops Wintergreen
- 4 drops Eucalyptus
- 4 drops Marjoram
- 4 drops Cypress
- 4 drops Helichrysum
- 4 drops Peppermint
- 4 drops Frankincense
- 10 drops coconut oil-or Emu Oil
Apply blend to affected area 2 times daily till bone spur gone, continue thereafter for 2 weeks. Speed results by wrapping with a warm cloth after oils are applied and then wrapping this with plastic bag and additional towel to keep heat in. Reported results took 2 weeks to 3 months.
Please note this text is the exact context taken from the site. The site is called “Essential Oils for Healing”
“8-31-03 Rub [the anti-inflammatory essential oil] blend on the location as often as you can think of it. There is not protocol for how long it may take: 30-60-90 days in some cases. Some results are seen quickly, even immediately upon first application. Some take more time [even up to a year]. The best thing to know is it works! Be patient…for all bodies are different and they all have their own schedule for healing.
* * *
[The anti-inflammatory essential oil blend] on my heel worked beautifully to get rid of my bone spur. First I put [a frequency balancing essential oil blend] all over the bottom of my foot and then I rubbed [the anti-inflammatory blend] on the heel. Within a week the pain was gone and a month later the x ray showed the bone spur was gone.
* * *
Another essential oils testimonial from a close friend’s discusses how her mother dissolved a bone spur:
“My mom called and said that she had suffered from a bone spur on her foot since April. She consulted the Essential Oil Desk Reference and used [the anti-inflammatory essential] oil blend combined with Wintergreen (for pain). She applies it right on the painful area. The spur has been dissolving ever since and was almost gone (in October…bone changes take months) when I spoke with her.”
* * *
You may find on the internet that ore and more people are turning to essential oils as “super” natural remedies. There are also positive testimonials for the healing effectiveness of essential oils. They have been known to dissolve bone spurs. They are oils that are concentrates of water and plant oils. They are natural remedies with little or no side effects and they all contain natural ingredients. They are available just about anywhere and you won’t have to pay a lot of money compared to conventional methods to get rid of bone spurs. Each essential oil has its own unique therapeutic properties. It is claimed that they are becoming the most widely used remedy for bone spurs. This may not be true as there are not a lot of scientific studies available to confirm the this theory.
Luscious Lavender Essential 0il
It should be no surprise that lavender oil is listed as a cure for bone spurs. It seems like lavender essential oil can just about cure anything. Stress and anxiety about the bone spur can increase the pain experience. The last thing you want to do is aggravate an already painful condition. Here is where lavender essential oil comes into lay.. It has properties that can relax and soothe you to reduce the pain caused by bone spurs. It may even help to dissolve the bone spur. Apply it directly to the bone spur site or pour it in an epsom salt bath.
Peppermint essential oil
Peppermint essential oil has cooling, menthol effects on bone spurs. If the bone spur site is warm and swollen apply some peppermint oil to the site. This is the best treatment if the site is hot and swollen. The peppermint essential oil is quickly absorbed into the skin reducing pain, swelling, and fluid retention that inhibits mobility. That bone spur will begin to heal in no time.
Eucalyptus Essential oil
Eucalyptus essential oil has the same healing properties as peppermint essential oil. Use it exactly the same way on the affected area.
Mighty Myrrh Essential oil
The active compounds in myrrh are terpenes and sesquiterpenes. These compounds have both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Apply it to the bone spur site and these compounds will Reduce swelling and increase circulation in the affected area, This oil has been have proven to be effective method to treat bone spurs. They also improve blood circulation to the tissues which will speed up the healing process.
Frankincense essential oil
Surprise! Surprise! The grandfather of essential oils is being listed again. It has several beneficial properties that can help treat bone spurs. It is an antiseptic agent and it fights germs. This will boost the immune system and it is a sedative. This will reduce pain caused by the bone spur.
Orange or Citrus Essential Oils
Citrus oils have anti-inflammatory and sedative properties. As stated before the sedative will reduce pain and calm the bone spur area down. The anti-inflammatory properties will reduce pain and swelling in the affected area.
Turmeric Essential oil
You can also use the oil from this turmeric plant as an anti-inflammatory agent. This oil minimizes swelling and speeds the healing process.
RC essential oil
RC essential oil is a blend of nine essential oil. This essential oil is the powerhouse of essential oils. The properties of the RC essential oil depend on the essential oils blended into the final solutio. Mainly, the compound is used as an anti-inflammatory and pain reducing agent. People have claimed that RC essential oil has dissolved bone spurs and calcium deposits.
Idaho Balsam Fir oil
The oil from this is supposed to have cortisone-like properties. It is a pain reduction treatment that if uses for the long-term can reduce the pain caused by bone spurs and muscle pain. Eventually the bone spur will heal.
Wintergreen essential oil
Wintergreen essential oil has been used for pain reduction for ages. You apply it to the bone spur site and the oil is quickly absorbed through the skin. Its anesthetic property quiets the nerves and reduces pain. It also provides warmth and increases circulation in the area. It will speed up the healing process.
Linseed essential oil
Warm linseed oil is used to provide pain relief. The best way to use linseed essential oil is to apply with a warm compress, covered with a heating pad. This will reduce the pain and swelling in the bone spur area.
These are the actual testimonies from the users.
- “ I started having some minor pain in my right heel that, within a couple of weeks, increased to the point that I was minimizing how much I walked. I found myself shifting my weight to other areas of my foot (which started causing me back and joint pain) and was limping around. I was getting very annoyed, and I had no idea what was going on. When I prayed about it, I felt like the Lord showed me it was a bone spur. I asked Linda what her suggestion would be for that, and was surprised when she told me “Respiratory Relief.”
- I already had some Respiratory Relief that I had been diffusing for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and have had very good results with. She suggested that I apply a few drops consistently, several times daily to my heel. I had been using the oils for over a year with very good results, but I have to say, when
- Linda suggested a “respiratory” blend for this, I was a little skeptical. That soon melted away as the pain became almost imperceptible. I apply 2-3 drops once or twice a day if I am on my feet a lot, or once every day or two if I’m not. Many times, I forget it is even there. I use it less and less as time goes on. I am so pleased and amazed! The more I learn and use the oils, the more I am in awe of God and His provision for us. Thank you Jesus!” – Betty
- “It’s my experience that bone spurs respond very well to Respiratory Relief. I certainly don’t understand the “science” of what goes on, but I know of several people who have had great results with Respiratory Relief.”
- “ My brother had 4 bone spurs on his foot. He applied Birch on his heel daily. In one month he went back to his doctor for another X-ray and two of the spurs had disappeared! He uses the oil daily and is no longer in pain and trusts that the other two will disappear as well.”
- “ I had a heel spur that I used Respiratory Relief on. It took about 3 weeks of applying it morning and night. I haven’t had any problems now going on six months. A friend of mine was getting shots for her troublesome spur, and when I told her what I’d done, she wanted to try it also. She said the shots weren’t doing a thing to help her and figured she’d try out my oils. After just a few weeks, she reported that she has no more pain or spur.”
- “ I used Respiratory Relief on my bone spur, and it doesn’t bother me now. I read that others used it and went back for an X-ray, and spurs were gone.” – Britta
- “ I had a large bump the size of the end of my thumb on the bottom of my heel which hurt like the dickens. At night I could hardly wait to get off my foot because it hurt so bad but when I did, it hurt worse. During the night when I had to get up to go to the bathroom it took all the strength I could to muster up, to hobble to the bathroom because I couldn’t put any weight at all on the foot.
- I had tried RC because I had heard that it had helped other peoples with that problem. But it didn’t help mine. I was to the point where I was maybe considering about going to the doctor to see about getting surgery on the heel because I was tired of the pain all the time. Then one day there was a medical doctor on T.V. and he was talking about doing laser surgery on bone spurs.
- So I was really interested in seeing what he had to say about it. The first thing he said was before they did surgery, they would give the patient cortisone shots and then see what happened. Da-a-a-a, What was the matter with me. Why hadn’t I thought of that before? so I applied Idaho Balsam Fir and RC together on my heel. The first night the pain was less and in three days the lump was gone and that has been over 10 years and I have not had any problems since.
- My husband was having the similar problem with his foot on the ball of the foot this spring and I applied Idaho Balsam Fir and RC to his foot and in a week his pain was gone and has not came back.What a relief not to have to resort to surgery and go through more pain when we have these wonderful oils to help us.”
- “My upper cervical chiropractor took an Xray of my neck in May 2014 and noticed two bone spurs on C5 and C6 in the front part of my neck. He said that, as they would continue to grow, eventually I would not be able to eat. So I would definitely need surgery.
- I happened to mention this to my friend who introduced me to therapeutic-grade essential oils, and she said to try Idaho Balsam Fir essential oil. So I decided to try this before resorting to surgery.
- I put one drop on the front part of my neck and another drop on the back part of my neck where I thought the C5 and C6 were located. I did not use any carrier oil. I did this every morning without fail.
- My November 2014 X-ray, which my doctor reviewed, indicated that the spurs had diminished a little bit… not grown! So I decided to try another 6 months of the essential oil regimen.
- My X-ray in May 2015 showed that the bone spurs were completely gone! My doctor and I just stared at the X-ray, as we were both shocked. He was speechless!
- I plan to continue X-rays annually to make sure that the bone spurs do not return. I feel that a busy life and the bad posture I had when looking down at a computer contributed to these bone spurs. Nowadays I take better care of my body.”
Maybe just maybe there is some truth to essential oils being able to dissolve bone spurs in any area of the human body. There has been listed some critical essential oils to use to dissolve bone spurs. Actual testimonials have been quoted to show the living proof that essential oils have actually worked to dissolve bone spurs over time. There is no more solid proof than a person actually using the essential oil on the bone spur site and having it dissolve.
Further proof was supplied by the x-rays before and after the essential oil treatment. Medical professionals did confirm the effectiveness of the essential oil treatments by x-ray support. It is really hard to argue with x-rays and living examples of essential oils dissolving bone spurs. Even though the science for why the oils work is not understood they work.
First of all, what is tinea veriscolor? From first glance, it looks like the skin loses some of its natural pigmentation. Little ringworms form on the skin on the affected areas. Tinea versicolor is a fungal infection of the skin. It’s also called pityriasis versicolor and is caused by a type of yeast that naturally lives on your skin. When the yeast grows out of control, the skin disease, which appears as a rash, is the result. So, this yeast that naturally grows on the skin goes wild, and this tinea versicolor disease shows up
Primer hmm! It sounds like paint primer you know the kind you paint on your house before you put the real coat of paint on. So, this means when you prime your face you are really painting it. Indeed an interesting concept wouldn’t you say? Naturally, if you were going to paint your face you would want to use the best skin primers available. It will be the foundation of all what you will put on your face afterwards. It needs to be a solid and strong base. It is the element that holds everything else together. There are bad primers, not so good primers, good primers and where we are going in this article the best primers.
First on the list is lorac porefection acne face primer. (notice the emphasis on pore) This base is best used on sensitive skin and is loaded with different antioxidants of Vitamin A, C and E that is supposed to keep your makeup in place and your skin looking healthy, radiant and glowing.
- Lorac primer is an oil-free primer that guarantees that it will control the production of sebum oil that controls acne and pimples this is what the manufacturer is claiming
- It does not contain parabens (any of a group of compounds used as preservatives in pharmaceutical and cosmetic products and in the food industry.) that lead to premature aging like getting wrinkles and fine lines
- It doesn’t clog pores but minimizes them to stop acne causing bacteria from thriving
- It is loaded with salicylic acid which is a key component in stopping, treating and healing acne
- This long-lasting primer provides good complexion due to its matte finish
- It is fragrant free so it will not irritate sensitive skin
- People with dry skin should apply a moisturizer before using this product if it dries out their skin
- It is not recommended for oily skins it will the them greasy
- The pH in this formula is very high for the salicylic acid to exfoliate the skin because the level of salicylic acid s low
Skindinavia the Makeup Primer Spray
Skindinavia the makeup primer spray is temperature controlled technology that helps the skin to glow all day long. It may reduce the need for frequent touch-ups and blotting. This is ideal for oily skins or for skins having over exposure to the environment. Best used on oily skin
- The ultra-fine mist controls the face glow for up to 16 hours making it very practical for oily skins or skins who are in a professional setting and they don’t have time for touch-ups
- It contains alcohol denat that absorbs all the excess oil from the pores leaving you with fresh-looking skin all day and reducing the chances of acne breakouts
- It prevents the makeup from caking as its consistency is not creamy as it is in theform of a mist or liquid
- It is hypoallergenic so it is good for sensitive skins and it does not make them breakout
- It is lightweight on the skin making it a good fit all day long
- Dry skins may get irritated because of the alcohol denat that is a cosmetic astringent
- It contains fragrance which irritate or cause allergies to sensitive skin
- When applying it make sure it is applied evenly everywhere on the face or t will leave slight patches for this to happen spray it twice in “X” and “T” formations
BECCA Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector For Acne
Becca ever matte poreless priming perfector for acne provides an immediate matte effect that lasts and minimizes the appearance of pores. For use on oily or combination skin (our skin can be dry or normal in some areas and oily in others, such as the T-zone (nose, forehead, and chin). Many people have this type. It may need slightly different care in different areas.) and this formula is humidity resistant and sweat resistant.
- This becca has a dual function because it can be used as foundation and as touch up for makeup
- The consistency is water-based helping to keep the skin feeling lightweight all day
- The presence of clay-derived absorbent magnesium aluminum silicate provides everlasting matte look to the skin.
- It doesn’t clog pores so pores cannot become clogged with dirt or sweat this will divert blackheads, pimples and acne from forming on the skin
- It is fragrance free which is good for those who are allergic to fragrance or scent
- It needs to be applied by patting movements instead of rubbing method otherwise it might become flaky.
- Combination to dry skins might feel dried out and they might appear flaky and patchy.
- If after applying it is not dried properly, it might start to peel off.
Paula’s Choice SHINE STOPPER Instant Matte Finish Oil Control Acne Primer
Shine stopper instant matte primer contains an oil-absorbing formula that keeps oily skin free from the shine. This lightweight formula dries to a soft, powder-like finish that hides skin imperfections and minimizes the appearance of the pores.
- It contains the active ingredient Methyl Methacrylate which is textured enhancing oil absorbent instant matte finish that last up to six hours
- Glycerin replenishes skin and Dimethicone provides great coverage hiding all the minor imperfections that lets the makeup stay in place.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin as it is fragrance free and would not cause any irritation or allergic reactions to the acne prone skin.
- It does not clog pores and does not cake acting as a barrier for any acne-causing bacteria.
- Frequent touch ups and blotting needed throughout the day for extremely oily skins as Dimethicone is a hydrating agent and might turn your skin greasy.
- When applying, it needs to be dabbed instead of rubbed otherwise the desired matte look would not be achieved.
BareMinerals Prime Time Oil Control Face Primer
Bareminerals Prime time control face primer is loaded with antioxidants that provide nourishment for the skin. It greatly extends the wear of your foundation giving fresh, healthy skin for a longer period of time. As the name says it particularly controls the shine on the face and maintains a matte finish at the same time. For use on oily skin.
- This mineral primer combats rough patches and flaky dryness inducing hydration to maximize the effect of the foundation due to the presence of silica gel (silicon dioxide).
- The acrylates present in this formula act as an adsorbent which controls excess oil and reduces the building of sebum in the pores.
- It does not block pores so no bacteria are trapped in the outer layer of skin minimizing the blemishes and pesky pimples.
- This formula is fragrance free and gentle for the skin and does not lead to irritation or sensitivity.
- It nourishes skin with antioxidants such as Vitamin A, C, E and different plant extracts.
- Works beautifully on slightly oily skins but those with very oily skin may see only one or two hours of shine free skin.
- If a bigger blot of the primer is applied it might feel sticky and gross. The quantity applied matters the most, half a pump only.
- If your skin is dried and you apply this primer, it will flake off quickly in no time.
Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Primer for Acne
Benefit cosmetics porefessional primer for acne is specifically designed to minimize the appearance of pores. Ths lead to a smoother and silkier skin which leads to which is perfect for ,makeup to stay in place. Generally, this formula complements all skin tones as it is specified to be reducing the appearance of pores. Use on oily skin.
- It quickly minimizes wrinkles, fine lines and pores which help in the de-accumulation of dirt and bacteria in the pores reducing the chance of breakouts.
- It is silky, lightweight formula that can be applied two ways i.e. under and over makeup.
- It is a non-comedogenic product and does not let oil build up on the skin and stops sebum production.
- It contains a Vitamin E derivative, silicone blends and film-forming agents that are known to protect skin from free radicals.
- It contains strong fragrance and hence it is not suitable for sensitive skins or skins that are allergic to perfume.
- Dry skins must moisturize before applying this primer as it might get cakey otherwise.
- It is a bit expensive and a bit overrated for its tendency to hide pores completely.
Hourglass Cosmetics Veil Mineral Primer
Hourglass Cosmetics Veil Mineral Primer may prepare the skin for the best makeup application along with protecting, hydrating, and nourishing the skin. Hourglass primer is the only product on the list that provides sunscreen protection. This is a nice little added bonus. For use on oily skin.
- It is a lightweight formula with SPF 15 that glides on scars and makes the application easy on an acne prone skin.
- Zinc Oxide is the main component of this primer which is a moisturizing agent and protects skin from sun damage.
- Titanium dioxide is a whitening, lubricating and sunscreen ingredient used in cosmetics the way it does for this primer helping the skin is glowing while protecting it from UVA and UVB damage.
- It is free from oil and parabens that may otherwise cause the clogging of the pores resulting in acne-causing bacteria thriving on the skin.
- It does not contain fragrance and is suitable for sensitive skins.
- It is a bit too high in price according to the quantity. This could hurt sales for the product.
- Dry skins are recommended to avoid this primer as it contains drying agents and might cause break outs.
- The darker skin tones might get a ‘slight’ powdery white cast if not applied properly.
Too Faced Cosmetics Primed and Poreless
Too faced Cosmetics Primed and Poreless is formulated to wear under bronzers foundation or alone does an effective job in temporarily hiding all the wrinkles and fine lines. Primed and poreless also covers up skin pores remarkably. And it provides a great canvass so makeup glides on effortlessly and it stays on. Use on oily skin
- It virtually minimizes pores to protect the skin from building up excess oil and bacteria causing acne.
- It hides imperfections including patches, fine lines, spotty and rough skin increasing and improving the skin complexion.
- It comprises of Mulberry extracts and arctostaphylos UVA URSI that protects and brightens the skin making it suitable for long-time wearing.
- Retinyl Palmitate and Cyclodextrin are the hydrating agents that restore skin moisture and provide the skin with collagen elastin proteins to maintain its elasticity.
- It contains many antioxidants that revitalize the skin and makes it firm including Camellia Oil and Vitamin A essence.
- t contains Ivy Extract that can be irritating to the sensitive skins.
- It is not intended for dry skins as it might dry them more causing breakouts.
- Oily skins might feel the need for a touch up every hour or so and re-applying will cause the layers to accumulate in patches.
COVER FX Mattifying Primer
Cover fx mattifying Primer is a water-resistant gel primer that helps keep the skin matte, minimizes the pores, and heals acne effectively. It also facilitates the blending of foundation and extends the life of your makeup hiding any acne blemishes. Best used for combination skin.
- COVER FX primer contains Willow bark extracts that naturally contains Salicylic acid, a main component in healing acne and the active ingredient t of this primer.
- Salicylic Acid treats the larger pores and restricts oil or sebum from blocking them hence reducing the chances of breakouts.
- This water-based primer has a pH value of 4.1 which means that the Salicylic Acid will be able to function as an exfoliator which is an extra benefit that other primers do not provide.
- It contains anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C, E and F that protect and soothe the skin while treating premature anti-aging.
- It contains African Tree Bark Extract that is derived from chamomile plant which is believed to reduce redness and inflammation that might have been caused due to the pesky pimples.
- This primer has been formulated without the use of Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
- It contains fragrant Citrus fruits extracts that possess slight risk of irritation to the sensitive skins.
- Since, this product is not primarily intended for shine control, it would not absorb oil for more than an hour so it is not a good choice for extremely oily skins.
BareMinerals Original Prime Time Foundation Primer
Bareminerals original prime time foundation primer s a preservative-free formula designed to make your skin silky and smooth throughout the day. It makes the application of foundation easier and lets the makeup stay in place.
- bareMinerals Primer is formulated without preservatives and irritants which makes it suitable for sensitive skins as well.
- Its active ingredient is Cyclopentasiloxane i.e. is a skin conditioning agent and hides all imperfections including rough patches, flaky dryness and uneven texture.
- Cyclopentasiloxane is also believed to boost collagen and elastin (skin proteins) that help maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- It also contains Dimethicone, which is an absorbent and removes any excess sebum and oil from the skin providing you a sheer matte look.
- Only a small quantity (small pump) is needed to layer up.
- It contains fragrant Citrus fruits extracts that pose slight risk of irritation to the sensitive skins.
- Since, this product is not primarily intended for shine control, it would not absorb oil for more than an hour so it is not a good choice for extremely oily skins.
Clinique Super Universal Face Primer
Clinique Super Universal Face Primer for casual wear makes the face an ideal canvas. So go ahead and paint away. It makes the foundation stay in place and the makeup applies smoothly and it stays true. This is because the primer is color-correcting to the tone of your skin. For use on oily to combination skin.
- It contains Dimethicone and Cyclopentasiloxane as active ingredients, former one is an absorbent and the latter one is a skin conditioning agent that makes it completely suitable for all skin types.
- Clinique Face Primer is colorless thin liquid that eliminates wrinkles and fine lines. Unlike other primers, it has a very thin texture that makes the skin look smooth.
- It has an entirely different formula as compared to other Super-primers because it has a broad range of antioxidants to maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- It nicely blurs the pores without clogging them maintaining skin hygiene and to reduce the chances of bacteria resting inside them, eradicating chances of acne.
- It is hypoallergenic and fragrance free which makes it completely suitable for sensitive skins.
- Very dry skins would not find any benefit as it will not have a noticeable effect due to its thinner consistency.
- It is not a long-wearing primer and would not last longer than two hours. This is a very short wearing primer. It may not be worth the cost.
This is the end of the discussion on the best primer for acne prone skin. You will now be better informed as to which primer will work best for your peculiar skin type.
At Active Beautiful our mission is to do everything we can to help you live a balanced, healthy and beautiful life. We are a blog that offers health advice written by Licensed Doctors with experience in the field and we concentrate on the categories of Nutrition, Fitness, Home Remedies, Beauty, and Sleep. We also feature products in most of our posts that we have reviewed and consider to be the best taking also into account consumer reviews where we receive a commission from Amazon when an order is placed through our site. Our pages also contain display banner ads from Google. Apart from the above two sources of revenue, all the content, links and media on our site are completely organic. Every article on our site is reviewed and updated within 3 years of its upload date to ensure all medical facts and statements remain true.
Latest Updated Articles:
Black Seed Oil Side Effects
Black Seed Oil for Weight Loss
Side Effects of Almond Milk
Get rid of Milia
Essential Oil for Herpes
Essential Oils for Bacterial Vaginosis
Get Rid of Bitter Morning Taste
Home Treatments for Chalazion
Tips to lift sagging cheeks
Essential Oils for Sex
How to make yourself throw up in an Emergency
How to Remove Red Moles
Benefits and Uses of Oxygenated Water
Symptoms of a Weak Immune System
Benefits of Carrot Oil for Hair and Skin
Powders for Acne Prone Skin
Sunscreens for Rosacea
Oils and Remedies for Tinea Versicolor
Soap for Skin Rashes