How important is to keep the bronchial tubes clear? Very important because you have to breath through those tubes. Usually when there are problems with the bronchial tubes it will hinder your breathing. You may an excess of mucous in your lungs or you may have water in the lungs. You usually have to have special medical care to clear the bronchial tube problems. Can it cost money to treat these bronchial problems? It could but you can also find natural remedies on the internet that may save you a ton of money. It doesn’t matter how old you are because both children and adults can suffer from bronchial tube problems. We will show you some natural treatments to help prevent the problems from arising in the first place. Or if the problems have already begun these treatments may help to clear out those bronchial tubes.
- 1 Let’s start with Eucalyptus Tea
- 1.1 Carrot Juice and what
- 1.2 Cranberry Juice with Ginger
- 1.3 Sandalwood what for Your Bronchial Health
- 1.4 Lime Leaf Tea with Pine Needles
- 1.5 More reasons for Bronchial Difficulties
- 1.6 Elecampane can be Beneficial
- 1.7 Hawthorn is Helpful
- 1.8 Thyme is Timeless
- 1.9 More Home Remedies for Bronchial Issues
- 1.10 Cardamom Again
- 1.11 Cayenne Pepper comes Calling
- 1.12 Hyssop can be Trusted
- 1.13 Coffee Supposedly can Help
- 1.14 Juniper this Sounds odd
- 1.15 Parsley Dwarfs Coughs
- 1.16 Peppermint Inhalation can Help you Breathe
- 1.17 Pleurisy Roots may Get to the Root of the Bronchial Problem
- 1.18 Garlic, Onions and Shallot the big Three
- 1.19 Chamomile and Elderberry the Unknown Heroes
- 1.20 Myrrh Oil and Ginger your Faithful Companions
- 1.21 Camphor the soother
- 1.22 Time is up
The first treatment we want to explore is eucalyptus tea which is a very good natural decongestant. It is good for treating colds and flus and bronchial-related issues.
- Boil one liter of water, once it has come to a boil, add grams of eucalyptus leaves.
- Once it begins to boil again turn off the burner and let it set
- It is best if you drink small amounts of tea throughout the day. Make sure they are at room temperature and not cold.
If you want to seriously improve your bronchial health then inhale eucalyptus vapors
- Heat two liters of water and add 100 grams of eucalyptus leaves. Put a towel over your hair and inhale this concoction twice a day. It will benefit your health immensely.
Carrot Juice and what
Yes, you are probably surprised that it’s suggested to mix carrot juice and honey. This natural treatment will heal swollen bronchial tubes and help eliminate mucous. This will also get rid of throat and nasal congestion. Soon you will feel yourself breathing much easier and feeling much better.
- Carrot juice has large amounts of beta-carotene and vitamin A.
- Carrot juice combined honey rich makes this natural antibiotic rich in vitamins. It will help reduce swelling and cauterize the bronchial tubes.
- So how do you make this treatment ? It’s easy so let’s find out. Start out by putting a couple of carrots and a half glass of water in a blender. After you mix the two together add two tablespoons of honey.
- Make sure you drink this mixture at room temperature and not cold. Drink it at once in the morning and right before dinner. This drink is great for kids too because it has a fabulous taste.
Cranberry Juice with Ginger
This is an odd combination indeed cranberry juice and ginger but this mixture seems to work. It is a well-known fact that cranberries are used as a medicinal fruit to improve breathing in the bronchial tubes. It’s true that hard to get a hold of cranberries because you need to purchase it in it’s natural form for it to be the most beneficial to you. If you do happen to see cranberries at the supermarket you should purchase them. They good for decongesting, strengthening and cleansing the bronchial tubes.
- Boil 200 grams of cranberries for 10 minutes
- Next, pour them in a blender with a half a glass of water
- Strain the liquid to get rid of sany whole pieces of fruit
- Finally, add one tablespoon of ginger. Drink this cranberry/ginger drink throughout the day. It should help to improve your bronchial tube health
Sandalwood what for Your Bronchial Health
Have you ever heard of sandalwood oil (no it’s not oil you use to polish your furniture with) You can find it in any natural health food store. It has been suggested that it is one of the best natural resources available to treat your bronchial health problems. It clears up mucus, reduces swelling, and purifies bronchial tubes. Follow these steps:
- Boil two liters of water
- Add six to ten drops of sandalwood oil and allow the water to keep boiling Get ready to inhale the vapor
- Relax and make yourself comfortable and don’t burn yourself. Inhale the vapor for at least 10 minutes
- Supposedly, the sandalwood vapors will help reduce the swelling in the bronchial tubes and get rid of the symptoms. Remember to use this treatment three times a day.
Lime Leaf Tea with Pine Needles
If you can find lime leaves, they are a great, affordable treatment. Lots of food stores sell readymade teas. Teas are one of the most beneficial remedies for treating any problems with the bronchial tubes. But come on pine needles you might say I’m not a tree that I am gonna drink tea with pine needles in it! But pine needles can be very effective in helping to treat bronchial tube issues.
- This is a very strange combination but it is supposed be a very effective treatment for bronchial health issues
- Lime leaf tea with pine needles is a great way to treat bronchitis. Both of these elements have great anti-inflammatory properties. They can get rid of fever, reduce mucous, minimize coughing, and relax the thorax muscles
- It’s is advisable to drink this tea twice a day and all you have todo is ad 5 lime leaves and 5 grams of pine needles. Let the water boil then let it set for about 10 minutes.
- The last step is to strain the mixture very well. (you want to make sure you get the pine needles out of the mixture they could be hard to swallow. they make cut up the inside of your mouth and throat. There could be a potential choking hazard as well. It is advisable not to serve this tea to young children) Add a little bit of honey to the mix. It will help you with the symptoms and it’s supposed to taste great.
Before we look into more treatments for bronchial issues let’s discuss a few more causes for the issues to develop. Many disorders, microbes, and common irritants can cause bronchial problems. Looking at it from an internal perspective high blood pressure or heart problems can fill your lungs with nasty fluids because the heart isn’t pumping properly.This can cause all types of unhealthy bronchial problems. This may be a stretch but air pollution and allergies can cause your bronchial tubes to manufacture more mucous. Upper respiratory infections, such as bronchitis, produce inflammation, phlegm, and mucous. If your lungs are congested, you could experience, wheezing, coughing, and chest tightness. If ny of these symptoms occur consult your doctor immediately. There could be some very serious health issues going on inside your lungs. They could be life-threatening issues so get to the doctor if you have any of these symptoms. Also, before you start any herbal treatments consult your doctor’s advice. The point being made here is don’t take any type of bronchial tube issues lightly.
Herbal teas can help your lungs in several ways. Some herbs have expectorant which will loosen mucous secretions in the lungs clearing out any congestion that has filled them. Antimicrobial herbs will treat any underlying infection causing mucous production and buildup. Heart tonics may strengthen the heartbeat and reduce lung fluid. Before you try any herbal tea treatments or other herbal remedies, consult a knowledgeable practitioner who can counsel you on proper dosage and preparation of herbal teas to clear the lungs.
Elecampane can be Beneficial
Elecampane or, Inula Helenium, is a tall perennial with yellow flowers, that is native to the Mediterranean. Herbalists use the rhizomes to treat coughs and bronchitis. (This treatment may need further scientific support to prove its validity.) The active ingredients include mucilage, essential oils, elecampane camphor which have expectorant and anti-biotic abilities. In his 2003
book, “Medical Herbalism: The science and Practice of Herbal Medicine,” , clinical herbalist David Hoffman, says “that elecampane is useful for treatment of excessive bronchial catarrh whenever it’s present in the lungs. As in bronchitis, asthma, and emphysema.” The essential oil stimulates cough to expel mucous and phlegm so the lungs will clear. Do not use this herb if you have allergies to plants in the Aster family.
Hawthorn is Helpful
Hawthorn, or Crataegus laevigata, is a small thorny bush with red berries. It supposedly has a long history as a medicinal use as a heart tonic. A strong heartbeat reduces the chances of fluid buildup in the lungs. So heart tonics, like Hawthorn, can keep mucus from building up in the lungs. In their 2009 book “Medicinal Plants of the World”, botanist Ben-Erik van Wyk and biologist Michael Wink, state, “that hawthorn’s active ingredients flavonoids (any large of plant pigments having the structure of the flavone) and procyanidins, (are a class of polyphenols found in a variety of plants. Chemically, they are oligomeric flavonoids. Many are oligomers of catechin and epicatechin and their gallic acid esters. More complex polyphenols, having the same polymeric building block, form the group of tannins.) which are involved in strengthening heart contractions and reducing arrhythmia.” Hoffman, says “that hawthorn improves coronary circulation and increases heart contractions. Don’t combine hawthorn with other heart or blood pressure medications.
Thyme is Timeless
Thyme, or Thymus Vulgaris, is an aromatic herb used in cooking and medicine. Traditional healers use the leaves and flowers to treat upper respiratory infections. Thyme contains thymol, a potent antibiotic, polymethoxyflavones and terpenes, which have anti-inflammatory and anti-tussive (used to prevent or relieve a cough) properties.In their 2000 book, “The Herbal Drustore”, Dr. Linda B. White and plant expert Steve Foster, think that thyme tea is a good expectorant and antibacterial herb for bronchial congestion. Hoffman suggests using it for asthma and whooping cough. Don’t use if you are pregnant.
We are talking about cardamom as a health treatment. It can be beneficial in treating bronchial tube issues. Cardamom is known as an expectorant and decongestant it is useful as an inhalant in clearing up the lungs.
Cayenne Pepper comes Calling
Cayenne pepper is extremely effective in thinning mucus secretions. Also, pepper has strong antioxidant properties, which boosts the immune system. Undoubtedly, this will help to fight any bronchial tube complexities.
Hyssop can be Trusted
The phytochemical (any of various biologically active compounds found in plants) Marrubin found
Found in the plant soothes lung congestion. Other compounds found in hyssop, such as diosmin and ursolic acid relieve inflammation in the lungs.
Coffee Supposedly can Help
Coffee contains the stimulants theobromine and theophylline, which expands the airways preventing broncospasms. It also accelerates heartbeat and increases blood flow which accelerates the recovery. These benefits sound really harmful and this remedy should be taken with extreme caution. It isn’t recommended to use coffee as a treatment for bronchial issues. Consult a doctor before trying coffee as a health treatment.
Juniper this Sounds odd
Juniper berries are considered excellent an excellent treatment for colds,coughs, and phlegm. It is recommended to take them in steam inhalations. There is no scientific support to authenticate this treatment as beneficial for bronchial health issues. Consult a doctor before using this natural remedy.
Parsley Dwarfs Coughs
Parsley is traditionally used to to cure coughs because it inhibits the production of histamine in the body. Again, this remedy may not be effective in treating bronchial problems. This is a suggested treatment at best.
Peppermint Inhalation can Help you Breathe
It has been suggested that inhaling peppermint oil will relieve congestion and can be used in tea to help relieve cold symptoms. It’s recommended a doctor be consulted before applying either of these peppermint treatments. This may be one of those home remedies that hasn’t been proven to be beneficial in bronchial issues.
Pleurisy Roots may Get to the Root of the Bronchial Problem
Pleurisy roots assist in breathing and suppresses inflammation of the lungs, making it very beneficial in curing chronic colds, congestion and chest complaints.Consult a doctor before applying this treatment.
Garlic, Onions and Shallot the big Three
Here we have garlic and onions being mentioned again as health treatments. But shallot has never been discussed as a health treatment before. According to the book, Prescription for Herbal Healing, these vegetables contain quercetin (a yellow crystalline pigment present in plants, used as a food supplement to reduce allergic responses or boost immunity.) and mustard oils, which inhibit the enzyme lipooxygenase, which is responsible for releasing inflammatory chemicals that soothes congestion. Sounds like these vegetables will stop inflammation and swelling in the bronchial tubes.
Chamomile and Elderberry the Unknown Heroes
Chamomile flowers and its essential oil or the bark of Elderberry plants are used in steam inhalations to provide relief from nasal and chest congestion. It’s suggested that a doctor be sought out before trying this home remedy. It probably hasn’t been clinically proven to help in bronchial health issues.
Some of these home remedies have been proven to work while others need to be researched more as to their validity in helping with bronchial tube issues. Some of these home remedies should be confirmed by a healthcare professional. Scientific support is important to verify if these treatments will be helpful or not. You just don’t want to take any chances with bronchial tube cleansing. You may end up causing more damage to the bronchial tubes than healing them from health conditions.
Myrrh Oil and Ginger your Faithful Companions
Myrrh oil and ginger combined together can bring quick relief from bronchial congestion. It is suggested they can clear up congestion fairly quickly. They have been known to be effective in helping with this bronchial issue. This seems to be a common treatment used.
Camphor the soother
It has been suggested that camphor can help relieve the aches and pains related to congestion. This is an unusual application for camphor but probably could use some further clinical experimenting to support this health claim.
Time is up
We have talked about how to cleanse and attack various bronchial tube issues. It’s critical to get help with these types of bronchial health issues as soon as you can. If you have discovered a treatment that has helped with your issue in the past and is safe then use it. But always consult a doctor if you have any doubts about the treatment you are thinking about applying to your specific health issue.
There are some health treatments discussed above that are reasonable and seem to help people with various bronchial issues. You don’t want to lethargic in dealing with ant type of lung issues. By letting go of any lung sickness what could have been a minor health concern can quickly turn into a life-threatening condition. You just don’t want to take any chances with any breathing difficulties that may develop. Lung issues are never to be taken lightly because symptoms such as fluids filling the, mucus secretions and build up, coughing up blood and congestion can be signs of much more serious health conditions. We said earlier that if you have any of these or other signs occurring in the lungs that you should seek out medical attention as soon as you can. Don’t ever take life-threatening bronchial tube conditions lightly. You need clear bronchial tubes to breathe clearly and properly. Literally your life depends on it. Never take the lungs or bronchial tubes for granted. Please take care of them!